Thursday, June 4, 2009

Random Things

-Surprised to see this bit of news this morning. Gordon Beckham, college baseball player of the year from Georgia and No. 8 pick from last year's draft, got the call from the White Sox last night. Not sure where he will be playing full time, but the kid can hit. Very excited to see him in action.

-My computer crashed yesterday (I blame Steve Jobs and Justin Long). This is the first problem I have ever had with my PC and it is fixed thanks to my brother. I am not a tech person so I don't know if MAC is better than PC or reverse, but I do know my PC was cheaper than a MAC and plays music and goes on the internet. That's all I really need and I saved money. If I had backed up my files, then I would have music, so I am asking all readers to burn me some music or bring their IPODS here to help me recover.

-Lebron "King of Leon" James is already a New Yorker at heart. He is rude and a poor sport. Why not punt the ball into the stands next time? I think the man is a great talent with a terrific personality, but you have to shake hands and talk to the media. I don't care to hear why Big Z thought he could make threes or why Mo Williams couldn't hit a shot until the series was over.

-Going wit da Lake Show in 5. The President picked the Super Bowl and NCAA Tourny right, but I disagree with him on the number of games. The Magic will give the Lakers fits, but the Nuggets prepared them for this showdown and they will take care of business. I am willing to bet the President an Obama bill on it (at his popularity level, Andrew Jackson might be getting the boot very soon).

1 comment: