Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dicking around on Youtube (Cy Young Winners Over Here!)

I usually am not a Youtube person. People like Chocolate Rain and the Chapstick Girl (if you search them instead of reading my blog I will shove my foot up your ass) have ruined the internet and made being a idiot cool. But Youtube has many useful functions such as finding songs, movie trailers, and funny commercials...and people getting hurt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JocPcYBCN18&annotation_id=annotation_823724&feature=iv

If you haven't seen Brett Michaels of Poison fame (go ask your parents) and from that terrible VH1 show get knocked out by a stage at the Tony's, then please click and feel free to come back. We may never know why he was there since he may be dead or in a coma (hopefully). If this was staged, then I suggest that the Tony's hurt a wash uped celebrity every year because I will DVR it (then delete it for space).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ltD21rYWVw

Greatest commercial ever considering steroids fueled it. I remembered it when Johnny Damon mentioned how chicks dig the long ball after being asked why he doesn't steal bases anymore.

Finally, congrats to Jason Kipnis of Arizona St. and GBN alumni. He was picked 63rd by the Indians today. I had the pleasure of guarding him during football practice (I was number 86 in case you doubt me). I shut him down a few times, usually by cheating. Congrats and good luck.

2 comments:

  1. does kipnis have another year of eligibility?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stellar performance by you Joshua. I just wanted to make my voice heard loud and clear in Feldland. It is a wonderful place. It is where flowers bloom and birds chirp. I have always been a believer. I think it is not out of line for me to call myself a JOSHUWITNESS. Keep it coming. I would like to read an excerpt about the Mikes getting destroyed by team Kornfeld in the 2009-2010 season.

    ReplyDelete