Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ending the Speculation

-Many people look at me and ask what PEDs (performance enhancing drugs) I am on due to my physique and energy. I always say none (except Extenze...what can I say? It got bigger) and now have the proof. The constant bending down and standing on my feet have put a great pain in my back and knee (makes a nice grinding noise). Kind of sucks for 7 to 8 hour shifts. Between that and my ankle, my body feels like shit from time to time. So no, I don't take roids...but Sosa did. I really got into baseball during the Home Run Chase of 1998, and I can't blame the players when Selig and the owners did nothing to stop it. They knew about it and let it happen to save the game. These players have been thrown under the bus by the league now that the game is doing well. Barry Bonds is the home run king and always will be until someone breaks his record. We will never know the full list of people who cheated, so we must live with the stats from the era.

-Those who thought Joe Buck needed a TV show click here and watch Artie Lange from The Howard Stern Show destroy his career. It is hilarious and even if you hate sports, you will enjoy this.

-As the economy continues to struggle, it was nice to see President Obama smash that fly out of the air. Good to see all those bailout checks he has been writing lately have not hurt his reflexes. If only he could smash the executives at AIG (flies should lobby more).

-Finally, speculation is that driving drunk and having concealed hand guns are illegal. Well not if you play in the NFL. Plaxico and Donte Stallworth have the best lawyers in the entire world.

Sorry, this blog was so weak. I have been working all week and have done little else (besides trying to think of ways to entertain my readers). My physical pains have been really annoying but they seem to come and go (I think they are a product my brain trying to tell me to be lazy or possibly kill me).

No comments:

Post a Comment