Friday, August 7, 2009

Obligations

I didn't post this week and felt bad that my readers could learn from me this week. Next week, I am planning a Lollapalooza Recap and Senior Year Preview. I would do that preview now, but I am too lazy. In other big blog news, Feld Thought's will feature a guest blogger in the next week. Enjoy it, but do not email me with requests to join. I will not pick you to do it. Still my blog, but looking for talent.

Today kinda sucked. Woke up with a hangover, rough day at work, no Lollapalooza, and a lack of sleep. Good news was that it rained so I felt better about being inside. My Lolla goals are to see Vampire Weekend, Snoop Dog, the Killers, and maybe Silversun Pickups. I also want to find Paul Shirley, the ESPN columnist and one time NBA player. He says he will be there and how hard wouldit be to find a 6 foot 10 inch person?

Thoughts:
  • Gordon Beckham...what else needs to be said?
  • School in a week, and very horny for it.
  • Jaco presents Fuck Dick Wednesday.
  • If a Kenyan can bring us health insurance reform, what could an American do?
  • Last week of free pizza for me, sad but good for the body. Too bad a massive amount of keystone is ahead. Liver is in Triple A rehabing for a return to the majors.
  • Would you order soup at a place called Soups on Green?
  • Birthday went well, thanks to all.
  • Please read next week, this entry really sucked but life is like that sometimes. They all cannot be winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment